Sunday, August 25, 2013

Prayers

In water, I pray upon Mannanán, so his waves clear anything foul
In the hearth, I call Brighid, her Awen enlightens my soul
In darkness, I call Arawn, to put the restless under control
In my mind, I pray upon Cernunnos, from this life He gave parole
 
For the water were clear
For the winter to endure
To know our world’s frontiers
To honor music and its allure
 
Please, accept this gift
Come in wings swift
Come that gone is the day
Come before the other fey
 
I be your faithful servant
Once gone astray
I do worship you most fervent
I do not know how to betray
All I ask you is to forgive
For he is very young
He is not your key
For you he has not sung
 
Please stop haunting him
His life can not be this grim
He hath to stop living
To every plague whim

No comments:

Post a Comment