Sunday, August 25, 2013

For the Pain to Stop

Come little changeling, come out and play
Run fast little changeling, it is time of the fay
 
What art thou looking, little changeling?
Is it your mom and dad?
Worry not, little changeling
Nothing will go bad
 
You say that it will happen again?
My, little changeling
I can feel your pain
 
But do not worry, little changeling
With thee I will stay
To happy thee most
From all this we will away
 
I know of a place where winter is not
A place safe e’en to the blind
And you find the ones you sought
No fey will you find
If you want to enter, all you must forgo
 Free you will be of all your throes!
 
Now…wait!
 
Do not away from me, little changeling!
It all for thy sake!
Wait… do not go…
 
Please... If it was yours
Away him from our wars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment