Friday, August 2, 2013

Addendum: ἰχώρ

I am not very sure as to why would the Cleric authorize this kind of motion. Perhaps horizontal transmission from spending time as a human has caused it to adopt this kind of behavior? I am not in ability to judge, but that is the least of my concerns.

My main apprehension is the fact that my qualms have not been taken into consideration. They do not seem to care about my tragedy at North Terrace, instead paying more attention to a pathetic family crisis that The Ankou can easily resolve. Nonetheless, I must stand silent... And comply with the elder's designs.
This mission... I do not know a way to express this "emotion" in a efficient and complete manner. It is of my preference to conduct my research on complete and absolute solitude. I am not a supporter of the Makers "competitive" attacks yet I am forced to participate in this degrading game of theirs. The consolation of seeing how a Watcher works is not satisfactory, not at all. I think this is what you call  "frustration"? 
On the bright side, I am deeply grateful for that catastrophe... I was not thinking clearly. Exposing myself in such reckless way... Now I am more than capable of resurfacing undetected. Stealth is vital in this kind of operations. The only liability... I am an individual, now.  My whole collective was affected by that disease... It will take a few months before I get a sizeable portion of vessels. But now, I can pick more carefully...
Now that I made my purpose clear... It is time to let my brother finish his schedule. He does not usually partake in stories... But this seems to be a special occasion.

Addendum: It is highly damnable the fact that I have to compete to earn my right to experiment... Now, I have to alter my designation. The blood of the gods... Downgraded to such retarded terminology... I shall have retribution, Nightwatch.... You better be detached from that kid... I will tear him to pieces, cell by cell, before giving him the punishment of a even more painful assimilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment