Saturday, July 13, 2013

Our Lady of the Divine Deflagration

Oh Great Dame, may your blessing befall on me
I am chained too, the same way you used to be
The pain and the burden were too high
Show me how you survived those nights 
 
When you achieved freedom, someone was left behind
You try to bring him back, no matter the cost
Our Lady is smitten, she can't bear the loss
The cold will never be with you, such passion burns bright
You haven't given up, such fire is our light
 
Please my Lady, I was weak
I couldn't resist it, my faith was too bleak
May your will be done, not mine
Show me your ways, show me your sign
I want the cold to be back outside
 
May you illuminate my path
May your fires strengthen my heart
 If you have picked me it means one thing
My love will help him, I'll free your king

No comments:

Post a Comment