Thursday, July 11, 2013

Before anything

we salute you observer, you have seen what we have made

I salute you reader, you have found what comprises us.

I salute you hearer, you have have heard our tales...

we are the makers of these stories, we are behind every single tale... be they cautionary, be they romantic, be they tragic... we appear in all of them, our function is to make...

I am the collector of these stories. I compile every story, regardless of quality, lenght or motifs. It's my sworn duty to build this knowledge and expand it. My function is to build...

I am the narrator of these stories. I tell these stories, the audience deserves to know. They must experience all... The fear, the angst, the pain... What we have felt, you will feel it too.  My function is to tell...

we shall be the ones to introduce you to our knowledge... we, the makers, will tell you how all this started, for we have been at the start, the middle and the end...

you will come to embrace these stories as if they were from your own life


No comments:

Post a Comment