Tuesday, September 24, 2013

They are haunting my dreamworld

The creature mimicking my father froze upon seeing all the other creatures in the swamp. Then, all of a sudden, he was in front of me. His eyes… God, his eyes… I could see all of hell’s fury reflected in them. He took hold of my neck and started to tighten his grip. His intentions were clear… I didn’t oppose him, I could finally have sweet relief... If it weren't for my accursed savior.
She was beautiful… raven hair and ivory skin… she was dripping wet. She was embraced by tiny tendrils coming from the swamp, delicately gripping her neck and arms… I recognized her by her necklace. It found a new vessel.
She walked towards the creature, rather seductively, and stopped at inches from his face. I think I heard the impostor whispering “not again” causing the woman, and the others, to laugh. The creature let me go; he clearly had something to deal with. She smirked when the man smugly came to her.
She did something that left him frozen. She showed him her necklace, and she broke it with a clenching fist. The man was shocked… It couldn’t be possible. She threw away the pieces in her hand with a grin in her face; the man could only stand there, unbelieving at what his eyes showed him. “You are next” She said.
Thin transparent strings rose from the water. They pierced the skin of the man, like fishhooks… they went deep through him and slowly reeled back, ripping apart the shape of the man like paper. He was clearly distressed; he couldn’t leave, the woman wouldn’t let him… he could only scream… and soon after, not even that.
He saw me… I know he did. He turned and gave me one last look. His eyes, once they were green… now they were a deep shade of blue… The tentacles caused horrific gashes in the body of the man, as he slowly began giving up. Those tendrils were like maggots, scurrying and invading every wound in his body.  
All of the man’s limbs were damaged beyond repair. It would have been quite the mess… but there wasn’t any blood. Yet, I could see how life was slowly drifting away from him. The only effort he could do was to keep his head above the water, trying not to look as the pathetic and helpless little kid he really was.
With a cold smile in her face, and with eyes that shone with glee, she caressed his worn out face, even kissing it, before pushing it under the water. She calmly spoke to him; telling him all the horrifyingnthings she had in store for him… she said that this is only the beginning. Evolutive Flow… No more. All shall know of what it is capable… it shall never be ignored again…
Of the thirteen, there is no forgotten one.

No comments:

Post a Comment