Friday, October 11, 2013

Addendum: Cadejo

It is incomprehensible... what good lies in writing memories... if by the end of the day they will be lost?

Do you really find relief in making public your insanity? As I said before, no one will ever believe you.

I was sent to track down someone. And it happens that I stumbled upon you. So unassuming, looking like any homeless man... but that little notebook of yours was quite the giveaway. I get to say, it is the feat, fooling them like that. Perhaps the only flaw in your plan was that there is no way for an illiterate Australian to write those epitaphs. Nice touch, thought.

"Evolutive", daring, perhaps...  Audacious even. I like the effort you put in triying to fool me, so I would help in making your little journal a bit more interesting. Every time you fell asleep, I would make a few edits... Add some things... And you never cared, perhaps because you already guessed who was the one whispering.

Maybe not right now... Seeing your face when you wake up and find this entry will be worth a laugh or two...

But count on this my friend, I will be seeing you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment